We have solicitors with more than 20 years' experience as commercial property lawyers who cover all aspects of commercial property law.
We provide property services to a whole range of clients from local businesses to property developers and owners and occupiers of commercial property throughout England and Wales.
The areas we cover include:
• Acquisitions and disposals
• Commercial leases
• Development and building agreements
• Asset management – landlord and tenant advice
• Property finance agreements and forward funding
• Conditional Agreements
• Sale and leaseback
• Restrictive Covenants and Easements
• Licences and Temporary Lettings
• Overage Agreements and Top-up Payments
We also deal with all aspects of landlord and tenant matters from negotiating the Lease through to serving notices to end a Lease and the disputes that can arise afterwards.